- What basic data types can I work with in Python?
- How can I create a new variable in Python?
- Can I change the values associated with a variable after I create it?
- Assign values to variables
- Work with three basic types of data
- Develop an understanding of the basic language features
Jupyter Notebook File
Please use the Jupyter notebook named "01Fundamentals.ipynb" for this lesson. If you haven't downloaded them already, you may find them here.
- Basic data types in Python include integers, strings, and floating-point numbers.
- Use variable
= value to assign a value to a variable in order to record it in memory.
- Variables are created on-demand whenever a value is assigned to them.
print(something) to display the value of something.