- How can I debug my program?
- Debug code containing an error systematically.
- Identify ways of making code less error-prone and more easily tested.
- Understand the concept, and benefits of, rubber duck debugging
Jupyter Notebook File
Please use the Jupyter notebook named "09Debugging.ipynb" for this lesson. If you haven't downloaded them already, you may find them here.
- Know what code is supposed to do before trying to debug it.
- Make it fail every time.
- Make it fail fast.
- Change one thing at a time, and for a reason.
- Keep track of what you’ve done.
- Be humble.