The following video will walk you through setting up the solution for our analysis.
Summary of the Above Video:
- Under Solution Methods → Spatial Discretization
- Set Gradient to Least Squares Based
- Set Flow to Second Order Upwind
- Under Solution → Monitors
- Set all Residual Convergence Criteria to 1e-6
- Under Solution → Solution Initialization
- Select Standard Initialization → Compute from Inlet
- Under Run Calculation
- Set Number of Iterations to 150
Note: In newer versions, it may simply say "Methods" or "Initialization" instead of "Solution Methods" or "Solution Initialization."