The geometry has been created in SolidWorks and saved as a Parasolid file. Download the geometry file here.
The following video shows you how to import the Parasolid file into Ansys.
Text summary of the video:
- Slice the geometry into symmetric pieces
- Create > New Plane, By XY Plane, Offset Z by 4mm
- Create > Slice
- Slice by ZX and YZ planes
- Delete all bodies not in the all-positive quadrant
- Slice by the New Plane above, and delete the farther body
- Create the Balloon Geometry
- Select the XY plane, and create new sketch
- Circle at Origin, 1.995mm
- Modify > Trim, trim the parts of the circle that aren't in the positive quadrant
- Create > Extrude
- Depth 4mm
- Thin Surface > Yes, Inward Thickness .001mm