The following video describes the procedure for setting up
- Transient solver
- Mesh Motion
Text summary of the above video
- Open Fluent from Solution.
- If the Mesh Interfaces are gone, recreate them as was done in Part 1.
- Check that the Boundary Conditions were correctly copied.
- Under "General," change the Solver to Transient.
- Under Cell-Zone Conditions...
- Highlight "inner." Click Edit. Copy to Mesh Motion. Check that everything has been transferred.
- Do the same thing for the other 3 blades.