The following video shows how to save and play the animation.
- Change the window to display the moment monitor. Note the oscillatory behavior.
- Review the animation.
- Expand Animation in the Outline, under Results. Double click "Solution Animation Playback."
- Change "Write/Record Format" to MPEG and click Write.
- It will be located in the working_folder/MFR_files/dp0/FFF-1/Fluent.
- You can delete the .hmf files.
- Save the Project.
After running steady-state and transient cases, we can compare both in single CFD-Post session. The same procedure is shown in the following video.
Text summary of the above video
- Back to Workbench, drag "Solution" from MFR into Results of the Sliding Mesh.
- Double click Results to open CFD-Post.
- Compare results side by side:
- Enable two windows view.
- Change on to the MFR and the other to the Sliding Mesh at 1.5s.
- Enable "Sync Views."
- Change to the Velocity Contours.
- Change the variable to "Velocity in Stn Frame" and click Apply.
- Review the Vorticity Contours.
- Review the Turb KE Contours.